WHO WILL BE MINE
Description
CHARACTERS
Sunny (you)
-16 years old
-faminine
-cute
-have crush to key
-in love with Baekhyun
Kim kibum (key)
-17 years old
-iron face
-don’t know about his feeling
-Eunji boyfriend
Jesicca
-17 years old
-your sister
-beautiful
- have a crush to key
Baekhyun
-16 years old
-kind and cute
-crush on Eunji
Eunji
-17 years old
-your senior
-key girlfriend
-cute and feminine
Foreword
This story is about you and your crush. The story about your hardest and I think it will be really long, maybe I can’t finish it or maybe it does not have ending. But I will try my best to finish this complicated love story. It start when you know about your feel toward Baekhyun, and in one stage you are have a crush to your own senior at your school. Who will I love and maybe I need to let’s go the both of them for my sack..
TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU, YOUR CRUSH AND LOVE , AND ALL THE CHARACTER,
PLEASE CONTINUED TO READ.. THANK YOU <3 <3 <3

No comments:
Post a Comment