~NEXT DAY~
You and your sister go to school like always. Then on the way, you saw Key on his super bike.
You : (wah!!! Handsome) *smile while look at him*
Your sister are driving, so he not see it. Our house at the same place but difference Garden.
~school~
You : unnie, I go first.. bye (in dialect)
Sicca : ya~~ wait. Take this, you drive back home (in dialect)
You : *catch the key* ok. Bye..
Then you enter your class, to put your bag. Then go to the hall with your friends..
~in hall~
Jenny : sunny-ah, let’s go sit there, I’m tired
Jenny body is a bit big, so she always tired.
You : nea *hold Anna and Mika hand* let’s go..
The four of you sit at the floor while wait the student and teachers enter the hall. Then you saw someone…
You : yah~~ did we have new teacher. Isn’t our math teacher transfer to other school.
Mika : nea, I think we will get new teacher
Anna : I think I saw him, this morning. He’s handsome
Jenny : I want to see him too..
Then teacher give some speech. Then the principle call for the new teacher..
Principle : this is our new teacher, Kim Jungmyun
k/Jungmyun : hye, anyeonghaseyo, my name Kim Jungmyun. Nice to meet you *bow*
student : wah!!!!! Handsome!!!
You : wah!! Chincha
No comments:
Post a Comment