Thursday, 29 September 2016

WHO WILL BE MINE(chapter 5)

~in class~
It’s Kim Jungmyun time to teaching.
You : 1 minute more, yah~ ppali go sit at your place..
?? : good morning, students *smile* 
Students : morning , sir *noisy*
You : I have told you.. wah!! So handsome, I’m in love.. *smile*
?? : hye, I’m the new teacher, Kim JungMyun, but you can call me Sir suho, I’m 25 years old.
Anna : yah~~ is his name same as out principle, Kim JungHyun and Kim JungMyun. I think he is Kim Jung Ah brother. I see them talk at the morning.
Mika : maybe, let’s ask him.. sir, may I ask something??? *put up her hand*
Suho : yes you can *smile*
Mika : sunny, ask please..
You : why me?? Sir you have younger sister here?? You look the same as Jung Ah.
Suho : nea, she is my younger sister, why??
Jung Ah : what’s wrong with you?? Sunny-ah..
You : so, sir, you are the president son, from England?? Right??
Suho : it’s okay jung ah.. nea.. and I will teach you all math. Okay guys..
Students : okay

~rest time~
Al always you and your friends go to canteen.. on the way you meet with Eunji.
You : anyong *bow*
Eunji : anyong, this is your friends??
You : nea,
Eunji : *smile* hye..
Mika, anna and Jenny : anyong unnie..
Jenny : unnie so cute
Eunji : ani, emm *smile * gomawo.. I need to go, bye
You : bye unnie..
?? : yah~~ can we eat together???
You : why, baekhyun-ah.. you boy so go away..
But he sit in front of you. And start eating. You just ignore him. Until rest time end.
Jenny : yah~ let’s go to toilet
You : kaja, ppali
You just want to see your senior, you know that he always there when the rest time end.. always sit at the boy toilet. So you can see him from your class and female toilet.
What you do is, sit outside the toilet and look at his.
Mika : sunny, what are doing???
You : nothing, just look around.. jenny-ah ppaliwa
Jenny : wait
Anna : yah~~ ppali, teacher are coming to our class
Jenny go out and the four of you are running climb the stair to the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment